A landscape photographer with over 4 years of experience | Getty Images (US iStock), Getty Images (CN) Creative Contracted Contributor | Former co-photographer and regional agent of Haida Filter in Dalian, China | Visual China Group (VCG) 2019 Best 10- Top 10 - Video Group | 500px (CN) National Youth Photography Contest- Third prize
- Tips and tricks about timelapse things.
- Good habits to pick up for landscape photography.
- Essential focus skills will also be brought up.
- GND, ND filters (77mm filter size) will be provided during the meetup.
- An exciting morning to be a good start for the whole day.
Come learn what goes into a good cityscape. From choosing the perfect spot, angle, light and other camera settings.
-Tips on composition
-Long exposure techniques for landscape
-How to do manual focus
-How to use different modes of your camera
-Nightscape view of the city
-Easy tricks about doing timelapse for city nightscape (If interested)
Beginners Photography Class - Australian War Memorial - 9am - 3 hours
Looking to improve your photography? Our Beginners Class is a great place to start. This 3 hour session is a photo walk that will have you weaned off of Auto mode, and transforming your everyday snaps into professional-looking shots.